Interested in discovering the landscape of Translational Medicine? Want to learn about the job profiles of scientists in Industry?
Then join the 2019 Winter school "Translational Medicine Explained (TMex)" which will be held in the beautiful Palau Macaya in Barcelona from November 11th – 15th.
• Bob Harris, Professor Immunotherapy, Karolinska University
• Keith Williams, Director, KW Drug Developments
• Mike Hardman, independent (formerly AstraZeneca)
• Dr. Denise Carvalho-Silva, Scientific Outreach Lead for Opentargets.org
• Toni Andreu and Anton Ussi, Directors EATRIS
• Anne-Charlotte Fauvel, Head of EU affairs EATRIS
• Dr. Joaquin Sáez Peñataro, Clinical Pharmacologist and Spanish correspondent for ECRIN (European Clinical Research Infrastructure Network)
• Dr. Marisol Montolio, Duchenne Parent Project
• Dr. Francina Munell, Paediatric Neurologist, Vall D’Hebron Research Institute